My schedule is hectic now that I’m taking more classes than last semester. I quit working for awhile in hopes I could catch up on school. However, I took a new part-time job in Los Angeles and scheduled school for Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Work: Monday/Wednesday/Friday mornings
- School: Tuesday/Thursday mornings, plus one online class
- Volunteer work and coaching in the afternoons, plus basically all day Saturday
What free time does that leave? I would say evenings, but they need to be designated for homework and my online class. That means when people ask me for help, it’s really hard to say that I can. I have to force myself to continue tech support for all current customers, but that’s what they paid for. Luckily few of them have needed any help lately.
Building PCs has been really great, but it’s just too bad that I don’t have as much time to drop everything and give someone my undivided attention. I hate myself when all they can say is, “Whenever you get the chance.” I know, that should be my driving desire to graduate.
On a weird note, I’ve kept some fortunes from fortune cookies in the past couple weeks:
- A refreshing change is in your future.
- You will soon have the opportunity to improve your finances.
- You will never need to worry about a steady income.