What’d I do yesterday?
- Processed a lot of my inbox
- Ate BBQ chicken for lunch at Jordan’s – it was delicious!
- Watched “Armageddon“
- Ate hot dogs and BBQ ribs (thanks Coco!)
- Played Pictionary ’til dark
- Lit various small fireworks
- Bill created some small “bombs” by removing the powder from a few (4) Piccolo Pete Fountains, wrapping the powder in a small plastic sandwich bag, taping it shut, insert the fuse protruding from the top, and sticking the fuse through a small hole made in the cap of a water bottle
- After what seemed like two hours of setting of fireworks and being pyros, we went to Denny’s
I think I got home around 1:30 or 2-o’clock in the morning. Yikes. At least I wasn’t too tore up for work this morning.