- Thursday, 2006-10-12: Ordered 100-pack of Moo minicards
- Tuesday, 2006-10-17: Order shipped
- Saturday, 2006-10-21: Order arrived
My Moo minicards were shipped from the U.K. 5 days to print and 4 days in transit is pretty good, don’t you think? Don’t be jealous! (Then again, they’re probably quickening the pace.) I’m stoked because this time around, I wrote a self-description of what I [try to] do, and I didn’t forget my email address this time. 🙂
- If you have less than 100 photos you wanted to order, the ones you queue at the beginning will be printed more than once until the count reaches 100. So for me, I had 88 photos, and the first 12 were the ones I preferred to be made twice. (88+12=100)
- I made a set in Flickr, ordered them the way I wanted, then drag-and-dropped them into the Moo website, one by one. Much better than hunting through the photostream within Moo website.