My mind has been vegged with DVDs and PS2 over vacation until this week started up with school. At work yesterday, I collected some thoughts to write about here.
- Not sure what domain I’ll switch to, but I have some in mind to make it easier to spell.
- I still love Pinky, but I’m not sure how to incorporate the lovable rat into whatever new theme I choose. (See Pinky and the Brain)
- I love purging – when you see more space, it’s energizing. I’ve been wiping hard drives and removing the really old computers they’re in from my office.
- Since buying my new ultra-compact camera, I want to carry it everywhere. That’s one more thing I carry with me. So in my bag, I carry my iPod, earbuds, and Tungsten E PDA. If I’m not wearing pants that has a cell phone pocket, I’ll put my phone in there, too.
- I’m going to take at least one picture a day. Have you seen my photostream at Flickr?
- I’m listening to less podcasts. If it’s over 40 minutes, it’s too long. Buzz Out Loud and Diggnation are the only exceptions. Merlin, I love your short podcasts. More people should create podcasts like that.
- I haven’t done a weekly review lately. However, I love that it’s fairly easy to get back on track.
- Mom’s coming home tomorrow. I think it’d be a nice gesture to setup a tickler file for her. I was showing her my own, and she seemed intrigued.
Finally, some email dialog between me and a coworker:
Liz: Here is the description of the open position in CDP. Can you please have it posted on the website as soon as practicable?
Bryan: I didn’t know practicable is a word.
Liz: Yup! If you hang out with lawyer-types long enough you will hear lots of things you otherwise wouldn’t think are real words.
Off to do some errands and clean the place a bit so my mom doesn’t freak out too much.