Yesterday was my birthday and I didn’t go online all day. I received some email, Facebook comments and a few Myspace comments.
For all those that wished me a happy birthday – thank you!
What did I do?
- Woke up and talked on the phone for almost an hour and a half
- James needed me to bring his spare car key to Guitar Center in Covina because he locked his keys in the car. A.J. wasn’t answering his phone. When I got to his house to pick up the key, the doors were locked. I called A.J. again and he finally answered – he was just sleeping. He took the spare key to James.
- I returned a 1GB SanDisk SD card to Wal-Mart because it cost $18.88. I went to PC Club because they had a 2GB Transcend SD card for $26.99. I finally have a backup memory card for photowalking!
- I picked up prints at Target of my name badge for the photowalk. The URLs at bottom was cropped, though. 😦
- I went to Hollywood with James and Jean for the photowalk. Pete drove separately because he was running late.
- We took photos around Hollywood for about two hours. Then, the other photowalkers wanted to chill at the Pig’n Whistle. We had to take off because we had other plans.
- We drove back to Pasadena (Hastings Ranch) for dinner at Ichima Sushi. There were 13 of us – nice turnout! 🙂
- Pete, James, Jean and I went to AMC Santa Anita to watch “I Am Legend.” I liked it – very intense.
Thanks to James for driving to Hollywood and Pasadena, Pete for being a good sport by driving to Hollywood by himself, the photowalkers, Andy for spreading the word about dinner tonight, and all who came dinner. I had a good time!