This was fun because I felt more comfortable with the others than ever before. It helped that I printed ID badges, stuck one on myself, then gave out the rest. I felt wacky. It was my birthday and I’ve been stoked about this ever since it was posted.
It was rough because it was dark earlier than we’d like. However, I think Thomas planned this because he wanted neon photos.
The photowalkers were going to Pig’n Whistle around 6:30pm, but I had to take off with James, Jean and Pete because we had my birthday dinner scheduled from 7:30pm back in Pasadena.
I felt bad because I wanted to stick around, but I had to ditch them. 😦
- Thomas Hawk, Zooomr, Flickr, Blog
- Thomas Hawk’s wife
- Trevor Carpenter, Flickr, Zooomr, blog
- Brian Auer, Flickr, Zooomr, blog
- Bryan Villarin, Flickr, blog
- James Corsini, Flickr, blog
- Jean Ma, Flickr, Blog
- Randy Carranza, Zooomr, Flickr
- Alexis Carranza, Zooomr, Flickr
- Pete Clark, Flickr
- This guy
- Arnold, Flickr