Get ready for the bullet points!
- Thursday was lackluster. It consisted of lounging and napping. We had band practice at Unchained Studios that night from 9pm to midnight.
- Saturday was awesome. The La Jolla photowalk had a great turnout and it was all for Brian! (After three photowalks in the Los Angeles area, we owed him.) Seriously, he’s got such a big following and I’m glad I got the ball rolling. Now we need to cater to the Orange County photowalkers! (410+ photos, but now down to 343.)
- Today after college group, we went to lunch at Panera Bread in Pasadena. (67 photos)
- Also today, our band, Phantom Scream had our first show of the year at The Airliner. We had a good turnout. I took 32 photos before the show. Bill’s friend, Tina, took 161 photos during our show. Then I took 29 photos of the next band, Electric Children. (222 photos)
- Lastly, I went to Andy’s for Chinese New Year dinner. Thanks to his mom for hosting it! (40 photos)
Total number of photos to go through from this weekend: 672 photos. Insanity!