It’s been over a month and a half since the La Jolla photowalk (February 9th, 2008). But, I’m getting used to Lightroom and processing photos much quicker. So, I revisited the photos because I knew there had to be more gems. At least, I hoped there would be.
What can I remember worthwhile from that long ago?
- Make sure your sensor is clean. Since it was early in the afternoon, I had to shoot at higher apertures. So, any dust will be more noticeable. Otherwise, prepare for some post-processing healing. (Lightroom can make removing these spots on multiple shots easy, but that’s for another post.)
- If food isn’t planned, eat beforehand. I missed lunch and was struggling until dinnertime.
- Know the weather. I wore long sleeves, but I shouldn’t have.
- Use sunscreen. I was slightly cooked. Luckily I’m dark-skinned, but I don’t want to get skin cancer later in life.
- Arrive 15-30 minutes early in case parking stinks.
Note: View this post outside of your news reader to see the slideshow at the beginning of the post.