An open letter to friends and readers of this humble [photo] blog:
Since the two weddings I photographed this past October, the busyness hasn’t stopped.
- couple Halloween parties (denoted with a portrait of James)
- band rehearsals
- busted Flickr meetup at Salton Sea (photos still in queue)
- paid photo project of a friend’s father’s home renovations
- the already mentioned Rx Bandits/Glassjaw concert
- another failed photo excursion to a specific location at Mt. Baldy
- flu[1. I was knocked out of commission from October 16-20.]
- The Scarlet Paradigm show
- going-away party for my friend, Philip
Interspersed between those bullet points is my regular work week, which includes my Managerial Accounting (102) class[2. I’m getting a solid C, and I could finish with a B — provided I do well on these last two quizzes and non-cumulative final.] and basic [film] photography class. I can’t forget the bouts of photo processing from Ginger and Joe’s wedding, in addition to recording songs for our EP.
I have one more wedding to process, and there’s two weeks until finals[3. The week of December 14th.]. I would say normalcy would return at that point, but what does that even look like?
While working on these wedding photos have been a good experience, I miss processing and posting other photos.
I know I should schedule time to post here once or twice a week. It would separate me from inconsistent bloggers. I’ll make a plan.
I can’t wait for free time to hang out, take more photos, and play some shows.
Have a great Thanksgiving!