Earlier for lunch, I got a fortune cookie that said: “An unexpected windfall will be yours.” Well, I’d be putting some money into a couple pots for the Super Bowl ($1/square) pool and questionnaire ($5).
While I didn’t win anything for the pool, I got the most questions correct and won $30! (Minus the ten squares I bought for the pool, so I really won $20.)
Here’s the transcribed list of questions:
- What team will win the coin toss? Packers
- Which team will score first? Packers
- What will the first score be? (TD, FG, or Safety) TD
- What player will score the first points?
- How many TD will be scored in the game? 7
- How many FG will be scored in the game?
- How many interceptions will there be?
- Will Jerry Jones be flashed in his suite (from kickoff to the end of the game) more times than turnovers in the game?
- Will Kobe (game from Saturday 2011-02-05) outscore both teams? No
- What defense will get the most sacks? Steelers
- What team will score last?
- How will the last points be scored? (TD, FG, or Safety)
- Will the Packers cover the point spread of -2.5? Yes
- Will the game go over or under 45 points? Over
- Who will win the game? Packers
- Who will be the MVP? Aaron Rodgers
- What will the final score be? 34-27 (So close! Actual final score: 31-25)
One point per question. Ties go to the closest final score.
P.S. Congrats to the Green Bay Packers! I’m definitely a fan (second to the Indianapolis Colts).