I considered today as self–imposed crunch time because I’m back to “normal” next week.
Unresolved posts summary
- October 6, 2014: 69 unresolved, oldest at 1y 5w.
- October 10, 2014: 5 unresolved, oldest at 29w 1d1.
- Resolved posts: 64!
Here are a few other things I did:
- Spent about 45 minutes reviewing my options and booking flights for an upcoming team meetup (offsite work trip).
- Move one unresolved threads forward.
- Spent about 90 minutes publishing my daily workflow on an internal site. I’m really proud of it.
- I spent 30 minutes recording a couple screencasts to demonstrate Things for the Field Guide page I published earlier in the week. (I’m sort of a perfectionist, and it was lingering on my projects page.)
- Updated several more internal support pages.
- Suspend a bunch of spam blogs.
- Cleared some trash in my office. (I need to schedule a weekly review. See “How to do a Weekly Review in Under an Hour” for some tips.)
Going forward, I will aim to schedule at least 1–2 hours per week (or maybe 30 minutes per day) to go through stale tasks in Things.
Thanks for following along! If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment or send me a private message through my contact form. 🙂
- The next oldest is 23d, then 9d after that. w00t! ↩