Last night, I decided to view the post, “Boosted Rev Updates & Payment Information“. From the source HTML, I currently see:
tl;dr: Boosted updated their post to reflect that on “August 13, 2019 [they’ll] begin shipping Boosted Rev to all customers”, and — for North American and European customers — you can expect it to arrive three weeks after making the full payment. No joy for New Zealand and Australian customers.
Later in the post, they mention August 14th.
I saved a few screenshot images of the full post, and am sharing for reference. Mainly excitement.
Maybe someone on the Booster Scooters subreddit will see it, and pass it along. (I don’t have a Reddit account at the moment.)
- First two are cached from Google Search on
Aug 11, 2019 11:18:17 GMT and
Aug 12, 2019 11:17:57 GMT.
- Third is the current version.
- Fourth image is from Diffchecker.
I forgot to post this Rdio farewell screenshot for posterity1. Still sad.
Here are my stats for albums scrobbled to Last.fm between 2012-03-23 and 2015-12-152. The top ten were:
- Chiodos — Devil — 737 (release date: 2014-04-01)
- Linkin Park — The Hunting Party — 688 (release date: 2014-06-13)
- Closure in Moscow — Pink Lemonade — 521 (release date: 2014-05-09)
- Elevate: I Am — The Ghost Eclipse Sessions — 451 (release date: 2011-06-07)
- Finch — Back to Oblivion — 394 (release date: 2014-09-30)
- Pennywise — All or Nothing (Deluxe Edition) — 374 (release date: 2012-04-30)
- Story of the Year — In the Wake of Determination — 337 (release date: 2005-10-11)
- Finch — What It Is to Burn — 336 (release date: 2002-03-12)
- blink-182 — Enema of the State — 330 (release date: 1999-06-01)
- Story of the Year — Page Avenue (US Non-PA Version) — 330 (release date: 2003-09-16)
I finally added OpenDNS servers to my Apple AirPort Express. (My previous router died while under warranty, and waiting for a replacement would take too long, so I bought an AirPort Express at the Apple Store in Pasadena.)
While their “Configuration for AirPort v7.6.1” instructions are almost spot on, a couple screenshots didn’t reflect what I was seeing in AirPort Utility 6.1.
I couldn’t find anything with an updated screenshot, so I sent one to OpenDNS support. Until they update it, it should look like this:
I won’t lie. I loved Blink 182 ever since their album, Chesire Cat. With their appearance on the Grammys, they’ve apparently reunited. (Plus, they’re on Twitter!)
I just hope Angels & Airwaves don’t die because of this — I like ’em, too. What’ll happen to +44?